Glamour Giveaways recognises the importance of honest and responsible use of your personal information, and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy explains how Glamour Giveaways collects, uses and discloses personal information about you when you visit the Website, and when you contact Glamour Giveaways, whether by e-mail, post, fax or telephone using the contact options on the Website. The information you provide to us through the Website will initially be collected by Glamour Giveaways, but may then be shared with other companies to the extent that it is necessary to do so for Glamour Giveaways to operate effectively.
It is important to Glamour Giveaways that you feel completely comfortable in visiting and using the Website.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), the data controller is Glamour Giveaways.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis on which Glamour Giveaways relies to process your personal information includes:
- On some occasions, Glamour Giveaways processes your data with your consent (for example, when you agree that Glamour Giveaways may place cookies on your device or process or share information that you input into our website).
- On other occasions, Glamour Giveaways processes your data when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you (for example, if you win a prize in a competition that Glamour Giveaways promoted or where we are required to do this by law, e.g. to comply with record keeping obligations).
- Glamour Giveaways also processes your data when it is in Glamour Giveaway’s legitimate interests to do this, and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights (including, for example, when Glamour Giveaways shares data with our affiliates).
In most cases, the information that Glamour Giveaways processes about you is required to deal with your request or registration, or is required by law, or is necessary for the exercise of Glamour Giveaway’s legitimate business interests and needs, in which case special care is taken to safeguard your rights and to ensure any such use is proportionate.
Glamour Giveaways may also convert personal information into anonymous data and use it (normally on an aggregated statistical basis) for research and analysis to improve Glamour Giveaways’s performance.
PERSONAL INFORMATION GLAMOUR GIVEAWAYS COLLECTS FROM YOU
If you want to contact Glamour Giveaways or to use certain facilities we provide on the Website, you will need to provide us with some additional personal information so that we can liaise with you and deal with your request, query or application. If you do choose to provide Glamour Giveaways with your personal information, Glamour Giveaways will collect that information for our own use and for the purposes described in this Policy.
Where you choose to provide personal details to Glamour Giveaways, we may collect, store and process the following personal information from you:
- if you create an account – your password, e-mail address and your full name (telephone is optional);
- the reason for your contact, which may be an enquiry, a request or enquiry on behalf of someone else, providing a comment, or details in relation to a possible or existing competition;
- your contact and marketing preferences;
- if you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways – demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you;
- standard internet and website log information and details of patterns about how visitors behave on our Website. The information we may collect includes information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or other electronic Internet-enabled device), your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request and the date and time of those requests;
- where you “like” us or make posts on our pages on social networking websites.
This information will be collected primarily from you as information voluntarily provided to us, but we may also collect it where lawful to do so from (and combine it with information from) public sources, third party service providers, individuals whom you have indicated have agreed for you to provide their personal information, government, tax or law enforcement agencies, and other third parties. We may also collect personal information about you from your use of other company services.
USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Glamour Giveaways may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Website or with our services. For example, we may use information about you for the following purposes, all of which we believe to be in our legitimate business interests:
- to operate competitions promoted on the Website;
- to respond to and/or deal with any request or enquiry you may raise;
- to improve our products and services and to ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to administer the Website;
- for internal record keeping;
- to contact you (directly, either by Glamour Giveaways or through a relevant partner or agent) by e-mail or phone for the above reasons;
- subject to your consent where required under applicable laws, to carry out direct marketing and/or e-mail marketing that you have requested;
- to perform any contract Glamour Giveaways has with you; for compliance with legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations and • subject to your consent when entering a charity prize draw or raffle, to share your personal data via secure transfer to any specified third party organisations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be made available for the purposes mentioned above (or as otherwise notified to you from time to time), on a ‘need-to-know’ basis and only to responsible management, human resources, accounting, legal, audit, compliance, information technology and other Glamour Giveaways staff who properly need to know these details for their functions within Glamour Giveaways. Please note that certain individuals who will see your personal information may not be based at Glamour Giveaways or in your country of residence (please see below).
We may share personal information within Glamour Giveaways as needed for reasonable management, analysis, planning and decision making, including in relation to taking decisions regarding the expansion and promotion of our service offering and for use by Glamour Giveaways for the other purposes described in this Policy.
Your personal information may also be made available to third parties (within or outside Glamour Giveaways) providing relevant services under contract to Glamour Giveaways (see below for further details), such as credit and debit card processors, auditors and compliance managers, provider or call centres and IT hosting and IT maintenance providers. These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf. Subject to your consent when entering a charity prize draw or raffle, Glamour Giveaways may also share your personal data via secure transfer to any specified third party organisations. Those organisations will process that data for their own respective purposes, and will become the controller of that personal data. Glamour Giveaways has put in place various security and data privacy measures, inclusive in scope of such third parties, in order to protect personal information and shall seek to comply with applicable legal requirements.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA that work for us or for one of our providers. This may include staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of any contract with you, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party other than as part of any restructuring of Glamour Giveaways or sale of the business.
WHAT CHOICES DOES GLAMOUR GIVEAWAYS OFFER YOU WITH REGARD TO DIRECT MARKETING?
Glamour Giveaways may wish to provide you with information about new products, services, promotions and offers which may be of interest to you, and may invite you to take part in market research or request feedback on our products and services. This communication may occur by e-mail, telephone, post, social media or SMS. We will obtain your consent and advise you of how to opt-out of receiving such communications where we are required to do so in accordance with applicable law.
WHAT SAFEGUARDS ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Glamour Giveaways takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or modification of personal information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by the specific negligence of Glamour Giveaways, or our agents.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE TO REVIEW AND AMEND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You have the right to review and access your personal information held by Glamour Giveaways.
You also have the right to ask us to rectify, block, complete and delete your personal information, to restrict its use, and to ‘port’ your personal information (that is, to ask us to provide it to you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to transmit it directly to another organisation).
In addition, you have the right to request further information about the handling of your personal information.
If you wish to do so, or to notify Glamour Giveaways of a change in your details, please contact [email protected] and/or post to One10 Media Ltd, 133 Lily Hill Street, Whitefield, Manchester, England, M45 7SN.
There are exceptions to these rights, however. For example, access to personal information may be denied in some circumstances if making the information available would reveal personal information about another person, or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. In addition, we may be able to retain data even if you withdraw your consent, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process and store your data.
If you have a question about the use of your personal information, or wish to file a complaint about it, please contact us using the contact details set out above.
Finally, if you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to complain to the data protection authorities.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
When we store your information, we do so for as long as necessary to (i) fulfil the specific purposes set out in this notice for which your personal information was collected and (ii) to comply with our legal obligations or enforce our legal rights.
We also use Google Analytics on the Website to collect information about your online activity on the Site, such as the Web pages you visit and the links you click on the Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the Website from and the pages they visited.
For more information about the information gathered using Google Analytics please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html. You can prevent these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. If you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this Site. You may download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We only use category D cookies as defined in the international chamber of Commerce United Kingdom Cookie Guide:
- “Targeting or advertising” cookies used to deliver adverts relevant to an identified machine or other device (not a named or otherwise identifiable person) which are tailored to interests associated with the website activity tied to that machine or device. For example, if a cookie on a third party website recognises that a particular product was purchased from a particular device, that cookie may “talk to” marketing cookies on the Website to ensure advertisements about similar products displayed on the Website are accessed from that device. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times a user sees an advertisement, as well as to help them measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They may also remember that the Website has been visited from a device and share that information with marketing organisations. The marketing cookies on the Website are operated by third parties with our permission. Marketing cookies are used to monitor from which advertising source a user was directed towards the Website, so that we know whether it is worth us investing in that particular advertising source.
|Cookie name/Type||Expiration Period||Purpose||Category of Cookie as defined in the ICC Cookie Guide|
|Google Analytics utma||2 years from set/update||Provides a unique ID for each Web browser that visits the Website or App.||D. Targeting/Advertising|
|Google Analytics utmb||Session 30 minutes from set/update||Used to establish and continue a user session with the Website or App.||D. Targeting/Advertising|
|Google Analytics utmc||Session (these cookies typically expire at the end of your session, i.e. when you close your browser)||Used to establish and continue a user session with this website.||D. Targeting/Advertising|
You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or services on our Website.
If you agree to cookies from our Website by clicking on the “I agree” button, we will set cookies from category D on your device. If you wish to delete the cookies we have set on your device, please refer to your browser Help menu.
If you do nothing to indicate your cookie preference for our Website (i.e. if you do not click on “I agree”), category D cookies will not be set on your device. To modify your cookie settings, please refer to the Help menu of your browser.
If you say no to cookies on our Website, we will not set category D cookies on your device. Please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of our Site.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We keep this Policy under regular review. We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. The date at the top of this Policy will be updated accordingly.
We encourage you to check the date of this Policy when you visit the Website for any updates or changes. We will notify you of any modified versions of this Policy that might materially affect the way we use or disclose your personal information.
CONTACT AND ADDRESS DETAILS
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected], or by mail at:
One10 Media Ltd (trading as Glamour Giveaways), 133 Lily Hill Street, Whitefield, Manchester, England, M45 7SN