terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases of Glamour Giveaways Tickets and all Entries submitted to any Competition on the Promoter’s Website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
When joining Glamour Giveaways, Entrants will be required to tick on the Website and that they have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
Note that throughout the Terms and Conditions, plural forms of the capitalised terms are used, and have the same meaning as given below.
Account: means the Registered User’s Glamour Giveaways account.
Closing Date: means the date on which a Competition closes.
Competition: means any raffle operated by the Promoter on its Website to which these Terms and Conditions apply, wherein the Entrants submit Entries via the Website for a chance to win Prize(s).
Draw: means the random selection of an Entry from the class of total entries, that occurs on the relevant Competition’s Draw Date to determine the Winner and, where applicable, any Runner(s) Up.
Draw Date: means the date at which the Draw takes place, which will be no sooner than 48 (forty-eight) hours after the Closing Date of the relevant Competition or from the point that the Competition is sold out, and no later than 14 (fourteen) days after the Competition reaches the Closing Date or is sold out. If the Closing Date is extended pursuant to these terms, the Draw Date will be extended also, maintaining the same parameters stipulated within this definition.
Entrant: means any natural person (not including a limited company, partnership or limited liability partnership) who validly submits an Entry to a Competition, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Entry: means a validly submitted and completed entry by the Entrant through the Website in order to gain an opportunity to win a Prize.
Entry Fee: means the entry fee payable as a condition of submitting a valid Entry. The fee will be stated clearly for each Competition, and may vary between Competitions.
Membership Form: means the form required to be completed, unless a linked social media sign-in is used, in order for a Visitor to become a Registered User.
Prize: refers to the good or service so specified in each Competition that a Winner or Runner Up of that Competition may receive. The Prize to be awarded to the Winner and/or Runner(s) Up cannot be substituted for any Prize of equivalent value, such as a cash prize, at the request of the Winner and/or Runner(s) Up. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a cash alternative to the Prize specified in the Competition, and to offer a Prize of equal or greater value if for some reason the Prize is no longer available due to circumstances outside the Entrant’s control.
Prize Value: means the description of the value of a Prize of a Competition.
Product: means a good or service owned by a Glamour Giveaways Partner.
Promoter: means Glamour Giveaways, which is the trading name of One10 Media Ltd, company number 12476923, whose registered office address is One10 Media Ltd, 133 Lily Hill Street, Whitefield, Manchester, England, M45 7SN.
Glamour Giveaways Partner: refers to a company or private individual that enters into an agreement with the Promoter to provide one or more Products.
Glamour Giveaways Tickets: means the virtual tickets that Registered Users purchase in order to enter into a Competition.
Runner(s) Up: means the Entrant(s) selected second, third, fourth, and so on as required by the Draw on the Draw Date, subject always to a Draw taking place in accordance with these terms and not otherwise.
Runner Up Prize(s): means the Prize that a Runner Up will receive, as may specified in a Competition.
Registered User: means a Visitor that has filled out a Membership Form, or signed in through one of the linked social media platforms such as Facebook or LinkedIn. Registered Users are eligible to make Entries to any Competition, insofar as they are eligible to do so due to the nature of the Competition itself.
Reserve Level: means a certain number of Glamour Giveaways Tickets, specified individually for each Competition. The Reserve Level is used to determine whether the Prize will be available to win, or whether a funds return to the user’s card will be issued (see terms).
True Random Number Generator: means the WooCommerce Lottery software built by WPGenie. This software randomly selects the winner of a competition without any input from the promoter.
Visitor: means any unique visitor that is a natural person (not including a limited company, partnership or limited liability partnership) to the Glamour Giveaways Website.
Website: means https://glamourgiveaways.com and all sub-domains attached to this domain.
Winner: means the Entrant first selected by the Draw on the Draw Date, and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All Competitions are operated by the Promoter, and the Promoter is One10 Media (trading as Glamour Giveaways) unless specified otherwise. If the product is sourced from a Glamour Giveaways Partner, the Promoter is authorised by that Glamour Giveaways Partner to offer their respective Product(s) as Prizes in the Competitions.
How to enter
- By submitting an Entry, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not so agree to be bound, do not purchase Glamour Giveaways Tickets, and do not submit an Entry.
- To validly purchase Glamour Giveaways Tickets and validly enter a Competition, a Visitor must become a Registered User by completing all details on the Membership Form on the Website, or signing in through one of the linked social media platforms, and must then:
- Choose a number on a Competition page, answer the skill based question and then purchase an entry into a Competition before the Closing Date of that particular Competition;
- Purchases of Glamour Giveaways Tickets shall be processed by Viva Wallet. This shall be subject to the respective payment providers’ terms and conditions, which are available to view by using this link: https://www.vivawallet.com/en-gb/. The purchase fee of the Glamour Giveaways Ticket(s) must be received by the Promoter in pounds sterling only and if you make a payment in a different currency, the amount you pay in that currency may have currency exchange and international transfer charges added.
- The Promoter will store and process the Entrant’s personal information. The personal information must include details of at least one form of contact and will be used for the following purposes:
- to notify any Winner or Runner(s) Up that they have won a Prize in a Competition;
- to administer the Website, and conduct the Competitions; and
- after a Draw, to post the Winner and, where applicable, any Runner(s) Up’s first name, town/county of residence and profile image or other provided photo on the Website, and in media communications about the Competitions.
- All Entrants are solely and completely responsible for providing the Promoter with accurate and current contact details.
- The Promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to make contact with any Entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by the Entrants or otherwise.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause including, for example, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- any other purported proof of entry to the Competition other than as recorded by the systems of the Website
- An Entry shall be declared void (without any refund being given) if the Entrant engages in:
- any form of fraud, whether actual or apparent;
- fraudulent misrepresentation;
- fraudulent concealment;
- hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the Website; or
- amending, or unauthorised use of, any code that constitutes the Website.
- Each individual Entrant may submit up to the maximum number of entries specified in total for any one particular Competition, through any combination of Entry/Entries.
- The Entry Fee must be paid for each Entry. For example, in order to enter 20 (twenty) times to a particular Competition, the Entrant must pay the Entry Fee 20 (twenty) times.
- Only valid Entries will be entitled to participate in a Competition and be eligible to win a Prize in a Competition.
- All Entries to any one Competition are final and do not represent a withdrawable balance. Refunds shall not be given at any time apart from under the circumstances described in these terms.
- For further help with Entries, please contact us using the contact us form on the Website.
- Competitions are open for entry only to private individuals (i.e., not companies or businesses) aged 16 (sixteen) or over, excluding the Promoter and their employees. In certain countries outside of Great Britain, local rules and laws may restrict or prohibit the award of certain Prizes or impose additional restrictions on participation. Entry and awarding of the Prize is subject to all local laws.
- Only Registered Users are eligible to enter any Competition.
- In entering a Competition, all Entrants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any Prize awarded in the relevant Competition. The Promoter may require any Entrant, including any Winner and/or Runner(s) Up to provide evidence that they are and were eligible to enter a particular Competition.
- The Promoter will not accept and will not refund Entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties;
- paid for using a debit/credit card belonging to someone other than the Entrant;
- altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify Entrants if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition entered.
- Entries on behalf of another private individual will not be accepted, and joint submissions are not allowed.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants warrant that all information that they submit is accurate, true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant (entirely at the Promoter’s discretion) if there are reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has acted in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to close or suspend a Registered User’s Account (and prevent the individual who created the Account from participating in any future competitions under a different e-mail) at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, the Promoter shall be entitled to close or suspend a Registered User’s account if:
- the Promoter considers that the Registered User is entering Competitions in an excessive manner;
- the Registered User has become bankrupt;
- the Promoter considers that the Registered User has used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
- the Promoter considers that the Registered User has used the Website in an unfair manner, has deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of the Promoter or any of its other Registered Users or if the Registered User’s Account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
- the Promoter is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
- the Promoter considers that any of the events referred to in ‘8.1.’ to ‘8.4.’ may have occurred or are likely to occur; or
- the Registered User’s Account is deemed to be dormant.
- If the Promoter closes or suspends the Registered User’s Account for any of the reasons referred to in ‘8.1.’ to ‘8.6’ above, the Registered User shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by the Promoter arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold the Promoter harmless on demand for the same. In the circumstances referred to in ‘8.1’, ‘8.2.’, ‘8.4.’, ‘8.6.’ (excluding ‘8.3’) and ‘8.7’ above, the Promoter will refund any funds to the Registered User. In the same circumstances in the preceding sentence, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entries that have already been entered into a Competition for which the Draw has not yet taken place.
Prizes and the Draw
- The Winner and any Runner(s) Up for each Competition will be determined and awarded the relevant Competition Prize(s) as specified on the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Draw to determine the Winner and, where applicable, any Runner(s) Up will be made on the Draw Date (subject always to the extension of the Closing Date as mentioned in the terms).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, and at any time during any Competition up to the end of its associated Closing Date, extend time to a new Closing Date, to be no later than 14 (fourteen) days after the original Closing Date that was specified.
- 48 hours after the Competition’s Closing Date (which may be subject to an extension of time as set out in these terms), provided that the Reserve Level, if specified, has been reached, that Competition will close and on that Competition’s Draw Date:
- there will be a Draw to determine the Winner, and the Prize shall be awarded to the Winner;
- where the Competition provides for one or more Runner Up Prize(s), there will be a Draw or Draws to determine the Runner(s) up, who shall be awarded the associated Runner Up Prize(s).
- If on the Competition’s Closing Date (which may be subject to an extension of time as set out in these terms), the number of Entries received is less than the specified Reserve Level, that Competition will close and on that Competition’s Draw Date:
- the Promoter will exercise an option at its sole discretion as to whether to give the Prize(s) to the Winner and any Runner(s) Up despite the Competition entries not reaching the Reserve Level, and if the Promoter does not exercise this option;
- all Entries will be returned to the Registered User’s Glamour Giveaways payment card.
- If any Winner or Runner(s) Up cannot be contacted by the Promoter within 21 (twenty-one) days of being notified of their status as the Winner by e-mail and/or telephone outlined in the contact details submitted in their Entry, the Promoter shall be entitled to award their Prize to the Entrant next Drawn, with the effect that the first Runner Up (as applicable) would become the Winner, the second Runner Up (as applicable) would become the first Runner Up, and so on. At the Draw, there shall be such a number of additional/reserve entries drawn but not actioned or disclosed until required to permit the operation of this alternate Winner / Runner Up arrangement. Any alternate Winner or Runner Up shall likewise comply with the above 21 (twenty-one) day contact requirement.
- The Promoter shall take all reasonable steps to ensure and preserve the random nature of the Draw but shall not be required to comply with any particular regulatory or other standards in this respect. The Draw has historically been operated with the use of a random draw generator provided by WooCommerce Lottery and through a random ticket selection, however the Promoter may operate the Draw in any reasonable way and may change the Draw process at any time. The result(s) of the Draw are final and the Promoter shall not enter into any correspondence in relation to the same.
- In exceptional cases, such as where the Promoter is to award a particularly high-value Prize or suspects that these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to, the Winner, and where applicable, any Runner(s) Up may be required to forward personal identification to the Promoter to prove their identity, that their Entry was made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and that there is no lawful impediment (pursuant to any applicable UK or international law) to the Winner or any Runner(s) Up being awarded any Prize in the relevant Competition. In the event that the Promoter reasonably believes that there may be a lawful impediment to awarding a Prize to a Winner or any Runner(s) Up, the Promoter may suspend making such award until the legal issue is resolved or if, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter such issue cannot be resolved, to award that Prize in a like manner as set out in these terms.
- In cases where the Prize is an experience, which should be taken to include, for example, domestic and international holidays, day-trips and one-off events or occasions, the Winner of the Prize or any Runner(s) Up will be contacted by either the Promoter or a Glamour Giveaways Partner to arrange delivery of the experience. If the Winner or Runner Up fails to confirm necessary details (e.g. the people who will be attending the experience, the desired date of the experience, etc.) within 14 days from the point of being contacted, then it is acknowledged that, on occasion, certain elements of the Prize may not be available, in which case the Promoter and the Winner/Runner Up will arrange a mutually agreeable substitute experience up to the same value as the original Prize.
- The Promoter does not in any way guarantee or give any warranties as to the value of the Prize, its condition, history or any other matters associated with the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove a Competition from the Website at any time, and in the rare event that this occurs, will refund all the Entries to that Competition to the Registered User’s Glamour Giveaways card.
- The Glamour Giveaways Partner or the Promotor may, for any Competition for which it has provided a Prize, specify a Charity to which a percentage of the total Glamour Giveaways Ticket sales will be donated. The Promoter or the Glamour Giveaways Partner will make the Charitable Donation after the Draw.
Announcement of Winners and any Runner(s) Up
- The Promoter has the right to announce and publish any of the information outlined in these terms pertaining to any Competition’s Winner and Runner(s) Up on the Website and via email marketing campaigns, as well as on the Promoter’s associated social media pages/sites, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Any Winner and Runner(s) Up shall cooperate with and participate in the Promoter’s reasonable publicity requests. In the case of failure of the Winner or Runner Up to participate in the Promoter’s reasonable publicity requests, such as obtaining a picture of the Winner or Runner Up with their Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to retake possession and ownership of the Prize, or recover the full cost of the prize.
Limitation of Liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any Entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of submitting an Entry, or in relation to the use and enjoyment of a Prize by the Winner or Runner(s) Up gained through any Competition, except where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence or fraud of the Promoter, or that of their agents, distributors, or employees. The Winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
- The liability of the Promoter to each Entrant is limited to the aggregate value of the Entry Fees paid by that Entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the description of any Prize awarded as part of any of the Competitions on the Website, or the Prize Value, or any other description or specification or any other part of the Website. It is the responsibility of each Entrant (and in particular the Winner and any Runner(s) Up) to satisfy him/herself as to the accuracy of any such details and/or any content of the Website.
- The Promoter shall not be a trustee of any Entry Fees received, unless it is subject to a specific contractual agreement with a Glamour Giveaways Partner or Charity to act as such.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cancel any Competition at any time, either before or after Entries have been received. If a Competition is cancelled due to the Promoter’s actions and specifically not those of the Glamour Giveaways Partner or any other entity associated to the Competition, the Promoter will return the Entry Fees paid by each Entrant to the card they paid with. Where all the Entry Fees have been returned, the Promoter shall have no further liability to the Entrant or to any other person.
- Without prejudice to the operation of these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel any Competition in the event that an order is made or a resolution is passed for the winding up of the Promoter, or an order is made for the appointment of an administrator to manage the affairs of the Promoter, or circumstances arise which entitle a court or creditor to appoint a receiver or manager or which entitle a court to make a winding up order, or the Promoter takes or suffers any analogous action in consequence of debt or an application to court for protection from its creditors is made by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make reasonable amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any time, with immediate effect upon publishing such amendments on the Website. Any such amendments shall not prejudice any Entries received prior to the time of such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not create or be construed as creating any form of contract, joint venture or other agreement between any Entrant and the Promoter.
- All Competitions that the Promoter promotes, their administration and all associated activities shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.